Follow us on TWITTER: @NovelaChannel

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Christian Bach joins "La Patrona"




The telenovela super star Christian Bach joins the cast of Telemundos new production La Patrona staring Aracely Arambula and Jorge Luis Pila.

Bach takes the role of the main villain, playing Pilas mother, that will make Arabulas life in fiction a living hell.

On Al Rojo Vivo show, live from Mexico Bach commented:
“Aracely is somebody that I adore. I always liked to support young people and I met her at the Acting School of Performance at the television station (Televisa) where we worked. She auditioned and the camera adored her".
“Then I requested permission and I took her. Her first appearance on television was in “Canaveral De Pasiones” and I was not mistaken. It’s a pressure share camera with her and I’m sure we are going to have a fun time" commented Bach.

Regarding the story she commented:
"When I was given the first episodes I couldn’t stop reading. When that happens you know that you have a strong script in hand and the views should not miss it".

Filming will start next week in Zacatecas, Mexico and it will premier in January 2013, produced by Epigmenio Ibarra and Argos Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment